- Let’s start this thing. Always wanted to, like most of the time I procrastinated on it. Please welcome my very first week note.
- Picked up running again after a break for more than a year. Feels like riding the Ebike kept me in a basic shape. The first half of last year was one of the worst health wise. Not just Covid, but all around the body. That’s getting older for me.
- A two week break over the holidays is coming to an end. We’ve done this every year in our company’s history and after the last two strange ones, I could come back to the way of taking a week to fill up my belly with great food, just relax and enjoy family and friends and then do some DIY home improvement build. Feels great to build something again.
- I’ve built a big box with a large drawer for all the toys in the kids room which also serves as a whole platform in itself. Felt good to do some building with my hands again. And it’s good that we have a crooked house. It demands to build something without right angle…
- On Saturday J. And I gave each 5 hours just for themselves. I had migraine in the morning and was completely lazy. It was great.
- It looks like I helped @assbach to revive his blog with a weekly review. What a coincidinc.
- Dominik started a side project to collect week notes for some
group pressureaccountability: weeknotes.cafe. That’s a good idea.
- For reference, the people who inspired me to write weak notes: Alice Bartlett, James Van Dyne and maique. And probably some more.